- As a member of an agile team, develop the features that our grocery eCommerce retailers need to take their business to the next level.
- Consult with designers and team-leaders to evaluate and develop product specifications.
- Provide input for estimating and preparing project plans and timelines
- Evaluate technical alternatives and feasibility; provide input for building detailed functional/technical design documents that offer the best solution to the problem.
- Participate as a technical resource during iterative development cycles reviewing the teams work product for quality control.
- Work as a team member with product management, support, documentation, training and sales departments providing product knowledge.
- Track task status and communicate progress effectively to internal management, team-leaders, and external customers.
- Developing/testing/reviewing code & applications.
- Documenting code, processes, and procedures
- Performing research & analysis
- Recommend, build, and deploy processes and procedures to enhance/support the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years software systems work with experience on large scale internet based systems.
- A self starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment bringing new ideas and technologies into the business.
- Web-Application and Web-Services development experience
- A basic understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security, Web-Analytics, and Search Engine Optimization.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Analytical skills necessary to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract low level information to general understanding and form an appropriate solution.
- Evidence of leadership competencies including self confidence, results orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed